These are commands used to debug issues with ABLE and
manipulating specific system functions. Some of these commands
may not be available in all configurations and platforms.
Table of Contents
- bast-at — Perform an audio test.
- bast-at2 — Perform BAST audio test copies the line in to the
- bast-hdlcd — Manipulate an HD44780 attached to the EB2410ITX LCD
- dmcfg-rd — Debug command to read Davicom EEPROM
- dmcfg-wr — Debug command to write Davicom EEPROM
- dump — Displays an area of memory in hex dump
- memset — Set range of memory to a specific value.
- peek — Examine memory location
- pic-rd — Read a value to the PMU PIC
- pic-wr — Write a value to the PMU PIC
- poke — Poke memory location
- tick — Check system timing.
- vtp1 — Video test pattern
- vtp2 — Video test pattern
- vtp3 — Video test pattern
- vtp4 — Video test pattern
- vtp5 — Video test pattern