These are the core commands available from the shell
command line of ABLE from version 2.20 and later.
Table of Contents
- autoboot — Attempt to locate and boot suitable images
- console — Controls ABLE console.
- date — Show the current real time clock date and
- devls — Lists information about devices attached to a
- display — Display and image on console.
- help — Display help on built in commands
- history — Lists the commands in the command line
- hwinfo — Print hardware information.
- man — Manual page display
- meminfo — Shows memory information.
- modules — List ABLE modules
- pmu — Power management control
- reset — Reset machine
- sbcd — Manipulates the board configuration
- setdate — Sets the date in the real time clock
- setopt — Sets device options.
- settime — Sets the real time clock
- shadow — Moves ABLE into RAM
- showhz — Shows how long a system has been running
- sysmsg — Show system messages.
- sysspeed — Sets the system clockspeed
- tasks — Displays task threads currently running on system.
- uname — Print system identification
- version — Display ABLE shell version
- wrout — Write a string to an output file.